Bug#440482: ITP: python-application -- Basic building blocks for python applications
Owner: Bernd Zeimetz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Package name : python-application
Version : 1.0.8
Upstream Author : Dan Pascu <dan at ag-projects com>
* URL : http://cheeseshop.python.org/pypi/python-application
* License : lgpl
Programming Lang: Python
Description : Basic building blocks for python applications
This module provides some basic components that can be used to simplify
building python applications.
The components included by this package incapsulate the functionality
to handle the following tasks:
- UNIX process management (forking, signal handling, pid file
- A very simple to use interface to handle configuration files.
- An extensible system logger for console and/or syslog.
- Miscelaneous utilities and helpers.
- Memory troubleshooting and execution timing.