bugs in packages not frequently used

To reiterate what I just said in a reply, as it is somewhat important. I believe some bugs are being missed in the less used packages. I have found several already since I began working on my Deb-Ice project. I assume that since the packages are not getting as much testing these are slipping through. I will be posting bug reports through Debian's bug tracking system as I discover these, if they have not been posted previously.

Albert Einstein