Re: Request for set up of kudos.debian.org

kudos.debian.org could be a nice addition to Debian. The way to make
it happen is to set it up on a machine somewhere yourself and have
e.g. kudos.debian.net point to it (any developer can do this for
you, I would but I am on a plane right now). Then, after you fixed
the bugs and got people's attention and the site is gaining
popularity and becoming more and more part of the project, you can
prod the administrators to move it to the debian.org domain and the
official Debian machines. It would help if you avoided PHP/MySQL in
the process.

"we did rate the microsoft security researcher as
 less-bad than the people who prepare the carcasses for dissection in
 biology laboratories."
             -- michael moyer, executive editor of _popular science_