Re: Considerations for 'xmms' removal from Debian

On 07-Aug-07, 18:53 (CDT), "David Lopez Zajara (Er_Maqui)"
<er_maqui@darkbolt.net> wrote:
> But, we can you read on this thread, the point isn't to make an
> remaked-xmms on audacious, its makes users switch to another player.

I wish people would stop saying this. Nothing is going remove xmms from
*your* system except you. It simply won't be available as a Debian
package from the Debian archive on new installs. Why not? Because nobody
is willing to make the effort to support it.

Steve Greenland
    world.       -- seen on the net