Re: Seeking new maintainer(s) for HPLIP and amavisd-new

Hello,

On Wed, Aug 08, 2007 at 11:11:24PM -0300, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
> [...]
> The requirements for amavisd-new is a good grasp of perl and email
> infrastructure, and the usual careful attitude one should have when dealing
> with packages that are often mission-critical.  Upstream is very helpful,
> active, and friendly.
>
> If anyone is interested, please send me your alioth logins.

I use amavisd-new on a lot of mail servers some years ago.
I'm interested to help to maintain it. I think the first TODOs are
preparing new packages with new upstream release and working on
BTS (there are 1 RC-bug and some bugs with patch).

My alioth login is 'reg-guest' (note that I'm not DD).

Regards,
--
Gregory Colpart <reg@evolix.fr>  GnuPG:1024D/C1027A0E
Evolix - Informatique et Logiciels Libres http://www.evolix.fr/