Re: making debian/copyright machine-interpretable

Mike Hommey wrote:
> Surely, any license text, be it DFSG free or not, can be reformatted.

I rather not speculate on that, or on how this license might be interpreted
legally.

  This is the beginning of my license.

  The License Text is all text from the first "This" in the sentence above
  to the last period at the end of "end of my license", below.

  If the License Text contains an odd number of period (".") characters,
  then software licenced under my license may not be redistributed or
  modified. On the other hand, if the text of this license contains an
  even number of characters, then software licened under my license may
  be modified, used, and redistributed freely.

  This is the end of my license.

Seems better not to go there..

--
see shy jo