Re: making debian/copyright machine-interpretable

On Sat, 2007-08-04 at 23:24 +0200, Mike Hommey wrote:
> Also, it might be better to have comma separated file lists, instead of
> space separated lists. Filenames are more likely to contain spaces than
> commas (Notably, in big projects that have windows ports or that come
> from the windows world, filenames containing whitespaces are not
> uncommon). Or maybe pipes, they are even more unlikely in a filename.

We do should have comma-separated lists, not because file names do not
contain them often (in that case why don't we just use `ñ'?), but
because that's the usual way it's done on other RFC 2822 debian files,
such as control.

--
David Moreno Garza <damog@espiral.org.mx> | http://www.damog.net/
 Poor Mexico: So far from God, so close to the United States.