Re: Google SoC 2007- KernelConfigProposal

* Amit Kumar Saha:

> Hi all,
>
> Has anyone started working on the "Kernel Config" Google SoC 2007
> proposal listed at
> http://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2007/KernelConfigProposal?

There was some activity in debian-kernel, though i didn't follow that
list for summer.

Here are links on information i know:
<http://mid.gmane.org/1175593984.46122400cfa50@webmail.etu.univ-paris7.fr>
<E1HW90R-000152-1G@flower>
<20070328053612.GA13676@powerlinux.fr>

> I would like to have some updates on that as I am interested to work
> on this particular project.
>
> I am really not sure if this is the correct list to ask this. But if
> any one here has any idea about the project, please let me know.

Do something, call for testing. This way you can get anything from busy
developers/maintainers.
____