Re: Bugs being closed but still outstanding

On Sun, Jul 29, 2007 at 05:09:11PM -0500, John Goerzen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am perplexed by this.
>
> If you go to http://bugs.debian.org/hpodder, you will see under the
> outstanding bugs section, several bugs that have been closed for some time.
> These bugs remain closed (were not reopened), the BTS page for each bug
> knows about that, yet they are still listed under the "outstanding bugs"
> section.  Why is that?
>
> Examples are #389956, #410630, #419471.

  thank hurd-i386 for this. (or any arch where your package does not
build).  I wish the bts would ignore non RC archs by default :|

  IOW: always add arch=i386 or arch=amd64 in the request URL, else
you'll end up with an unusable list of bugs all the time.

--
·O·  Pierre Habouzit