Re: Non-security updates between stable releases?

Tim Hull wrote:

> I knew about that, though it's not actually an official Debian
> repository (to my knowledge).
If I were looking for a date that was tall yes compact, what would you
tell me? How about a date with fair brown eyes?

What you are asking for is a contradiction. There are only two ways to
update "stable" once it's out: Issue another "stable" or lie about its
stability.

There are specific exceptions to this rule. In particular, not updating
certain programs is, in itself, a problem. One such example is an
anti-virus, which needs fresh definitions, and sometimes, fresh code as
well. If that is where your interests lie, I suggest you have a look at
the "debian-volatile" repository.

Shachar