Re: Non-security updates between stable releases?

Are you aware of backports.org?  I use it extensively for cherry-picking
specific packages where I need a newer version for feature reasons while
keeping the rest of the system running stable.  That means there's only a
few packages I have to pay special attention to for security
vulnerabilities.

I knew about that, though it's not actually an official Debian repository (to my knowledge).
It is missing a few things I need, though.  I may look in to contributing over there, and it would be nice to see it as an official part of the Debian project, as well as possibly some "point releases" including backports.

Thanks for the quick response, though...