Re: List of (un)sponsored packages on Mentors (approximate)

> I find it easy enough to do:
>
> $ sudo apt-get update
> $ apt-src -bi install $package
>
> apt-src will then "install" the source of the package into the current
> working directory, then "b"uild it, and then "i"nstall the resulting
> binaries.
>
> This works just fine for me with the deb-src mentors line.

Unfortunately, there is a problem with this approach:  when the binary
package depends on some packages, that I don't have on my system, the
dpkg will refuse to install it and I need to apt-get those packages by
hand and then install it again. This should be fully automatic though,
but it isn't.

Ondrej