Re: Mailadresse

[maybe this is better on -project]
Frank Küster wrote:
> [I'm explaining in german that debian-devel is not the right place and
> that she probably mixed up things]
Well, some joe job porn spam on l.d.o is the #1 result when googling for
her name, so she is quite right to contact the list on whose archive it is.

If the one thing keeping us from deleting list spam (which I found out
after reporting entire months of d-devel spam) is the indexing and thus
linking, I'd happily try to come up with a patch that makes mhonarc deal
with the gaps.
I'm not particularly interested to code things (and perl at that) just
for rotting and being mentioned as obscure patches on some BoFs, though,
and I have no aspirations to become a listmaster. I'm just bothered by
the spam in our list archive and would prefer to do something about it,
so I'd volunteer to help in order to not bother the listmasters too much
with it.

Kind regards

T.
--