Re: New Debian Menu & Apps/Tools

#include <hallo.h>
* Davide Truffa [Mon, Jul 23 2007, 10:34:53PM]:
> Hi all,
>
> I was looking at the new menu structure to adopt it into my package,
> fbpanel[1], that before it was in Apps/Tools.
> Now this section is been removed and there's nothing else like this.
> These are the actual sections:
>
>  Applications -> Accessibility

I would not separate "Applications" and "Games" whatsoever. Just throw
away that additional hierarchy levels and help saving users's hardware
parts (mice buttons). Just use Applications submenu contents as the
first level, and Games as another menu among them. Finally that would be
pretty close to the menu structure recommended by fd.o, which we maybe
shall adapt. Sooner or later.

>  Screen -------> Saving
>                  Locking
>  Window Managers
>  FVWM Modules
>  Window Maker

Please put those into some "Configuration" submenu by any means. I still
cannot understand which justification does this stuff have to have a
separate _top level_ submenu.

Eduard.
--
<hggh> zobel: ich habe gerade noch ein paket auf dak.ganneff geladen, kannst du
	das bitte hochladen?