Re: Thoughts about the bug tracking system

Carl Fürstenberg wrote:
When I'm locking at the BTS, I sometimes get the feeling it was either
designed a long time ago, or that it was designed by real hardcore
developers. Not that it isn't effective, as when you have learned the
whole system, you can query it pretty fast, but the threshold is
pretty steep.
The single feature I'd most like to see added to the web interface is RSS feeds, for the information on qa.debian.org, packages.qa.debian.org and bugs.debian.org pages. Has anyone looked at doing this before? It might make a good SoC project for next year?

Alan