Re: Co-Maintainer for libdbi-perl wanted

On Tue, 17 Jul 2007, Christian Hammers wrote:
> I'm looking for a co-maintainer of libdbi-perl. It's a very low-work package
> that just sometimes fails to build on some architecture.

You could integrate the package in the pkg-perl repository and you'd have
lots of co-maintainers for free. :-)

Other interested co-maintainers which are not yet part of the pkg-perl team
are also welcome to join of course.

If you're interested, just tell us and we'll add you to the team.

Raphaël Hertzog