Bug#432747: ITP: python-rabbyt -- sprite library for Python with game development in mind
Owner: Miriam Ruiz <email@example.com>
* Package name : python-rabbyt
Version : 0.0.2
Upstream Author : Matthew Marshall <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* URL : http://cheeseshop.python.org/pypi/Rabbyt/0.0.2
* License : LGPL 2.1 or any later version
Programming Lang: C, Python
Description : sprite library for Python with game development in mind
Rabbyt is a sprite library for Python. It has two goals:
- To be fast, without sacrificing ease of use.
- To be easy to use, without sacrificing speed.
Rabbyt makes it very easy to create lots of sprites very fast that
run very fast with little code.