Re: who are the kernel maintainers?

On Wed, 2007-07-04 at 18:18 +0200, Julien Cristau wrote:
> On Wed, Jul  4, 2007 at 09:14:24 -0700, Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:
>
> > I'm trying to find out who has responsibility for Bug #430646.  It's a
> > critical bug, which should normally get some attention, and mail to
> > debian-kernel on the question, by at least a half-dozen people, has
> > gotten no response that I can see.
> >
> Package: linux-modules-contrib-2.6
> Maintainer: Debian Kernel Team <debian-kernel@lists.debian.org>
> Uploaders: Daniel Baumann <daniel@debian.org>
>
> Are you really unable to find that out for yourself?

Nope.  But Daniel Baumann is clearly not the only maintainer.  Or is he?
If he is the only one responsible, then why is "Debian Kernel Team"
listed?  I got that part.  Daniel Baumann, check.  Now, my question is,
"Who is Debian Kernel Team?"  Just a list of the people, or some
description of who is responsible for fixing critical bugs when the
uploader hasn't attended to them.

Thomas