Re: Intend to orphan pscan.

On Mon, 2 Jul 2007, Jon Dowland wrote:

I suggest it is also a good idea to try and convince the
EMBOSS upstream to try and avoid using binary names that
are already in use in the wild.

Well, to be more precise it is better to try to convince
them to not use such generic names.  It might be to hard
to find out which binary names are in use in the wild but
chances are just high if you are using a name like '?scan'.
Unfortunately many upstream developers are not really happy
about such kind of hints (at least according to my experience).

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de