Re: synchronizing README.Debian with wiki.debian.org

On Sun, Jul 01, 2007 at 03:16:11PM +0200, Enrico Zini wrote:
> I think more packages, and the wiki itself, could benefit
> if this procedure could become a bit more standardised.

Can someone upload an example of a wikipage, exported as
docbook and post-processed? I'm interested to see e.g.  what
happens to links etc.

I think it would be worth taking a look at
<http://doc-book.sourceforge.net/homepage/>, too: it
actually back-ends to docbook, and might be more suitable
for maintaining large, inter-linked documents, such as the
developer's reference.

I've had a quick look at this stuff but haven't had time to
run moinmoin output through docbook processor nor setup
this other wiki to play yet... I might try again tonight.

--
Jon Dowland