Re: [Help] Autoconf problems when trying to build WordNet 3.0 package

Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> writes:

> the relevant line in src/Makefile.am is
>
> INCLUDES = -I$(top_srcdir)/include  $(TCL_INCLUDE_SPEC) -I$(TK_PREFIX)/include
>
> I have no idea why TCL_INCLUDE_SPEC which is not propagated
> correctly to Makefile.in and thus cc has not the correct path
> to the needed includes.

The puzzling thing to me about this situation is what is expected
to set TK_PREFIX.  "grep TK_PREFIX" in the wordnet directory
shows TK_PREFIX being used, but never defined anywhere.  "grep
TK_PREFIX" in /usr/share/aclocal shows no hits at all.

Ditto for TCL_INCLUDE_SPEC.

What do you expect to set TK_PREFIX and TCL_INCLUDE_SPEC?
--
Ben Pfaff
http://benpfaff.org