i386 33meg boot iso

To: All

   Wow!!!  I have tried to install debian 4 or 5 times and hungup on vidio drivers or mem address for the drivers.

  I downloaded the 33 meg. i386 boot iso on 6/4/07 daily build #2 It whent from boot to a desktop system in 35-40 minutes with only input at the prompts.  If you need any other info from me, email me at:

         rdelo@bellsouth.net

 I will be away from my computer for about 12 days but I will be checking email.

         Thank you !!!         Russ Delo