Re: Wanted: introductory page for all teams

On Fri, 01 Jun 2007, Bernd Zeimetz wrote:
> > So consider this a +1 for me to get write access to all DD by default in
> > our website.
> for the content I'm pretty sure that's a good idea. Giving all DDs
> access to the css could result in a new design every week. Although that
> sounds like an interesting thing to watch ;)

That's simply not true. When everybody had access to the debian-cd
repository, they didn't change randomly stuff to suit their taste.
When they knew the changes to have a bigger impact, they consulted others

It's exactly the same with the CSS and the design of the website. I know
several committers wo have an alternative (though similar) design/CSS for
the site, yet they didn't commit it because no consensus emerged from

Raphaël Hertzog