Re: A sane guess at default Debian mirror for pbuilder

On su, 2007-05-27 at 20:06 +0100, Neil Williams wrote:
> Unless your own mirror supports all Debian architectures, you will
> still need a primary for emdebian-tools. Do you test build your own
> Debian packages against your own mirror? Is that wise?

I don't use emdebian in any way, so any requirements it has are
irrelevant for which mirror piuparts and pbuilder should use when I use
them. However, if I did use emdebian, I would be mirroring anything I
need, and would be rather upset if emdebian tools would insist on
clogging my network connection (which I might not have while running the
tools -- think Debcamp).

--
On IRC, we sometimes like to watch silence.