Re: where to find linux-kbuild-2.6.21?

This one time, at band camp, Ludovic Rousseau said:
> linux-image-2.6.21 is not yet available in unstable but is available
> from the snapshot server as described in [1].
>
> I imagine that linux 2.6.21 is not the priority of the kernel team. So
> I will wait. I just want to make them aware of the missing package.
> Since linux-image-2.6.21 is not an official Debian package I can't use
> the BTS to report the bug. Do you know an efficient way to report the
> problem?

I have always just asked them on IRC on #debian-kernel.  It seems they
have difficulty remembering to keep that package in sync with the main
kernel source version (although that does introduce the question of why
it needs to be kept in sync manually, instead of just being built from
the same sources).  Usually a prod produces a fix in a day or so.