New netcdf packages in experimental
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: Daniel Kobras <email@example.com>, Debian GIS Project <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Sam Hocevar (Debian packages) <email@example.com>, Torsten Landschoff <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Ionut Georgescu <email@example.com>, Peter S Galbraith <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Mark Hymers <email@example.com>, Helen Faulkner <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Steve M. Robbins" <email@example.com>, Debian QA Group <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Debian Octave Group <email@example.com>, Matthias Klose <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: New netcdf packages in experimental
- From: Warren Turkal <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 02:58:36 -0600
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
NetCDF-using package maintainers,
I have had new NetCDF packages uploaded to experimental. Probably the biggest
change is that they use gfortran instead of g77 for building the Fortran
code. I don't believe that any of the packages using netcdf as a build-dep
actually use the Fortran API and should not be affected by the change.
The following packages build depend on the NetCDF library:
If you are responsible for any of these packages, could you please try to
build them against the netcdf library in experimental? If you have problems,
I will be more than happy to help find and fix the issue.
If I am missing any packages, please let me know.
Warren Turkal, Research Associate III/Systems Administrator
Colorado State University, Dept. of Atmospheric Science