Re: Installation Desktop Option.

Hi again,

On 26/04/07, Luis Matos <gass@otiliamatos.ath.cx> wrote:
i think you should read the 'fine' instalation manual where it says that
you can select the desktop at boot prompt

Yes the doc's are great and well done, however, the "install" methods
making it more streamline with choices, or are we wanting an install
in 3 clicks or under?

I 'personally' feel as part of the installation process, the clear
option of which Desktop Manager you would like (something similar to
what SUSE has). With perhaps making it part of the GTK Debian
Installer.

I am aware of the boot options, the various selections and ways to get
around gnome to kde, however, I feel that we can achieve in making
something better, why not try it Or see what people think.

--
Regards,

Stef (VK5HSX)
Amateur Radio Station            Email: vk5hsx@gmail.com