Re: merging BTS manual and d.o/Bugs documentation?

On Wed, 18 Apr 2007, Nico Golde wrote:
> Mario Iseli [0]reported that he started to translate the BTS
> manual into german (good idea btw!)
> What makes me wonder is that there is also [1]another
> manual which has more or less the same content and is
> already translated.
>
> I see no real benefit to have both documents, what do you
> think about merging them or just use one?

That would actually be a great idea; if he wishes to do it, I'd be
glad to review the changes and/or answer questions about it.

[I unfortunatly don't have time to do it myself, or otherwise greatly
improve the documentation of the BTS.]

A few people have also indicated to me that the documentation is more
confusing than it should be to novice users, but they were unable to
articulate where the confusion was, so hopefully such an effort would
be able to address this issue at the same time.

Don Armstrong

--
A citizen of America will cross the ocean to fight for democracy, but
won't cross the street to vote in a national election.