Re: 64-bit transition deadline (Re: Etch in the hands of the Stable Release Managers)

On Mon, Apr 09, 2007 at 04:59:57PM -0400, Matthias Julius wrote:
> But anyway, what do we care?  I have my working 64bit platform.

It currently works for more people than win64 does, that's for sure.  The
question is if it'll maintain this edge during the next two years.

Robert Millan

My spam trap is honeypot@aybabtu.com.  Note: this address is only intended
for spam harvesters.  Writing to it will get you added to my black list.