Re: net-tools maintenance status

Good Work.
Especially to risolve and delete very older bugs. There are more than one bug opened 4 year ago, for example.
If want to have some help, especially for testing and/or coding, I'm available.
Happy Easter to anybody all!
On 4/6/07, Martín Ferrari <martin.ferrari@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi again,

On 4/5/07, Martín Ferrari <martin.ferrari@gmail.com > wrote:

> I don't know if I will be able to apply for co-maint, but I started
> working a little on triaging. Hope it helps.

I've spent a lot of hours working on net-tools bugs, 17 of them if I
don't miss anything. I usertagged them, so if any other is working on
it can see what I've done so far:

Martín Ferrari