DM vs DD and security

Hi,
I was mulling over a 3-tiered Debian contributer system:
Debian contributer(non-software contributer)
Debian maintainer(software contributer with limited upload rights)
Debian developer(software contributer with full upload rights)
where a a DC and DM would not have access to debian.org machines.

I think the idea of limiting access to debian.org machines to DDs would
be more secure than having all DC's and DM's have access. At least that
is what I surmise.

Then I wondered what percentage of DDs require access to debian.org
machines?

Could anyone find out this or if not, a guestimate would be ok.

And if its large, then could this be reduced in some way by having the
more common tasks be replaced by a web frontend with password access and
leave fewer tasks that require ssh access.