Bug#415337: ITP: affinity -- desktop search tool
Owner: Michael Biebl <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Package name : affinity
Version : 0.1
Upstream Author : Neil J. Patel <email@example.com>
* URL : http://code.google.com/p/affinity-search/
* License : GPL v2 or later
Programming Lang: C, Python
Description : desktop search tool
* Front-end to both the Beagle & Tracker desktop search engines.
* Has actions (configurable through Desktop files), which speed
up common tasks.
* Has in-built, user-configurable, filters which work in the
the entry box, so typing 'pics:london' will only bring uppictures.
* Colours can be customised to your taste.
* Lives in the system-tray, but can be called by a global key stroke.
Default is Ctrl+Alt+a, but you can change it to anything you like!
* Written in C for minimal impact on your system, but maximum speed!
* Preferences applet is written in Python.
-- System Information:
Debian Release: 4.0
APT prefers unstable
APT policy: (500, 'unstable'), (300, 'experimental')
Architecture: i386 (i686)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/dash
Kernel: Linux 2.6.20-gentoo-r2
Locale: LANG=de_DE.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=de_DE.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8)