Re: fakechroot - anyone using it, should I consider hijacking it?

Hi Mark,

Mark Eichin <eichin@thok.org> wrote:
> fakechroot is a great idea for reducing the privileges needed for
> pbuilder builds, and thus simplifying developer builds of packages.
>
> So:
>   * does anyone else find fakechroot useful and would benefit from the
>     heavily-repaired version?

I use fakechroot very rarly, but I think it is worth to alive. I please
you to take over the package and apply your improvements.

Bye, Jörg.
--
A red sign on the door of a physics professor: 'If this sign is blue,
you're going too fast.'