Re: Commit hooks to notify BTS

> Feedback appreciated.

Apart from "has anyone already done the same thing for the poor users
of <troll>stone age VCS like Subversion</troll>"?

During translation handling of several packages, I happen to commit a
big bunch of updates, each supposed to fix a l10n bug report and
sending a "Committed" mails with "tags xxxxxx pending" is also a
PITA....and, of course, I happen to forget, or ommit to Bcc
control@b.d.o, etc.

So, an already cooked SVN commit hook doing exactly this would be
really welcomed on my side..:)