Commit hooks to notify BTS

Hi,

I thought some of you may be aware that I have developed some commit
hooks for Darcs and Mercurial.  These hooks look for special strings in
your commit logs.  You can give a string to notify the bug of the
commit, or another to do that plus mark the bug pending.  These hooks
are based on trac hooks that do the same thing, and can work together
with a trac site if desired.

You can download with Mercurial using:

hg clone http://hg.complete.org/commithooks

Or just browse to that URL with a web browser to examine the code.

I wrote this because I very frequently have replied to a bug saying
"I've checked in a fix to my tree and it will be part of the next
upload" sort of thing.  And I'd rather that happen automatically.

Feedback appreciated.

-- John