Publisher: Business Education Publications
Date: 1997
ISBN: 1901888010

or else mine was similar to:

Title: GNVQ Advanced information technology
Names: Hodson, Peter    (Editor)
Date: 1995
Publisher: DP Publications
ISBN: 1858051118

or

Title: GNVQ Advanced Information Technology
Names: Doyle, Stephen   (Author)
Publisher: Stanley Thornes
Date: 1997
ISBN: 0748728902

I will try to locate a a copy of the first one in order to find out what the book was based on.

Howard

Jon Stearn wrote:
Hi Howard

This is an outstanding idea - i'd be very happy to work with you on
pushing it forward. I have long experience with linux and in delivering
training and producing course materials. Do uyou have a copy of the
material that you used? Or a book title or ISBN that you could give me?

cheers

Jon