Re: On maintainers not responding to bugs

On Mon, Feb 26, 2007 at 10:57:46AM +0100, Pierre Habouzit
wrote:
>   And I think the list can grow larger just by looking at
>   the reality, and not dreaming stupid ideas and trying to
>   defend them.
snip
>   Just _look_ at that: [0]. I mean _look_, not pretend to.
>   Instead of answering to that thread, arrogantly
>   explaining to us how bad we suck,
snip

Even if you do think it's a crazy idea you should not be
angered or offended by the suggestion and debate of such an
idea.  That's what an open operating system should
encourage.

--
Jon Dowland