Re: xs-vcs-browser and friends

Hi Stefano,

If I got it right, XS-Vcs is to point to VC of a debian packaging, not
the original upstream sources. That would be useful to have both - links
to Debian packaging as well as to original upstream.  For instance
my VC keeps only debian-related changes and uses mergeWithUpstream
provided by svn-buildpackage.

Cheers
Yarik

--
Yaroslav Halchenko
Research Assistant, Psychology Department, Rutgers-Newark