Re: Work-needing packages report for Mar 2, 2007

Am Freitag, den 02.03.2007, 21:32 +0100 schrieb Vincent Bernat:

> I have read the recent  discussion about maintainers not responding to
> bug  reports and  about helping  existant teams.  This kind  of report
> seems to be the best way to find who need help.

[..]
> >    docbook (#358522), requested 344 days ago
> >        documents
> >      Reverse Depends: alcovebook-sgml docbook-dsssl docbook-to-man
> >        sgmltools-lite
> >      Installations reported by Popcon: 3864
>
> I suppose the discussion has been taken off list here.

This bug and the docbook-xml bug should be closed with one of the next
uploads. There simply was no upload yet to close these reports (but help
is always welcome).

[..]
>  - I look for RFH, but see above

If you are interested in the XML/SGML (related) packages, just join the
Debian XML/SGML group :).

Regards, Daniel