Re: On maintainers not responding to bugs

#include <hallo.h>
* Mike Hommey [Wed, Feb 28 2007, 07:52:44PM]:
> On Wed, Feb 28, 2007 at 07:26:24PM +0100, Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org> wrote:
> > >
> > >    Did you really just say that to Loïc Minier?

Well. Double looking on how Loïc, Josselin and me are related to each
other I guess I see the problem. The problem is: knowledge is result of
perception. You both are in the same team, you see the activity of each
other much more than outsiders, especially people like me who don't come
in touch with Gnome packaging regularly.

And I think more should try to imagine the perspective of other people
sometimes before joining a flame war. But I am not a prima donna either.

> > Hey, that's true. He maintains many complicated packages, but only few
> > simple ones.
>
> I guess Eduard looked at
> http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=lool
> which implies he maintains only few simple packages and sponsor a lot,
> rather than
> http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=lool@dooz.org

You got it.

Eduard.

--
Frisch erhält sich nur eine Liebe, der auch ein bißchen Kühle
beigemischt ist.