Re: On maintainers not responding to bugs

* Pierre Habouzit <madcoder@debian.org> [070226 03:03]:
>   So now let's do a simple calculation. 100 bugs, 20 minutes, that's
> 2000 minutes, over 6 weeks, that's 333 minutes a week, meaning at least
> 6 hours a half of work. Just to keep up with bugs. Of completely tedious
> work.
>
>   Add to that: working on the backlog, working on the bugs that in fact
> need 1hour of work, packaging new upstreams, doing some maintenance on
> the repository and so on, and KABOOOM, either you have a time machine,
> or there is not enough time.
>
>   so well, hmm let me think again ... YES THIS IS A DAMN PERFECT
> ARGUMENT.

Sorry to say it that way. But after I read this, not letting such
packages in a stable release before they get enough manpower to be
handled, sound a better idea then before.

Hochachtungsvoll,
	Bernhard R. Link