Re: Bits from the Debian GNU/kFreeBSD porters

Gustavo Franco a écrit :
> On 2/5/07, GNU/kFreeBSD Maintainers <debian-bsd@lists.debian.org> wrote:
>> Hello, Debian world!
>>
>> This is a status update for the Debian GNU/FreeBSD port[1]. This port
>> consists of two architectures: kfreebsd-i386 and kfreebsd-amd64.
>> (...)
>
> Do you know if there is a way to build Debian GNU/kFreeBSD Live cd
> images using live-package's svn tree ?

We already have a Live CD called Ging, which is a bit outdated though.
But the sources are available, so it is possible to update it.

See: http://glibc-bsd.alioth.debian.org/ging/

> I hope to see kfreebsd-i386 and kfreebsd-amd64 as real candidates to
> be released in parallel with Lenny though. Btw, don't you have a
> DD-accessuible kfreebsd-amd64 machine? Are you needing this?

We are looking a kfreebsd-amd64 machine (and a place to host it) to run
as a developer machine and as a secondary build daemon. The
kfreebsd-i386 machine will be updated soon, using one of the machines
donated by Lufthansa.