Re: x86 buildd for experimental ?

On Wednesday 24 January 2007 10:06, Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt wrote:
> Mike Hommey <mh@glandium.org> writes:
> > On Wed, Jan 24, 2007 at 12:18:48AM +0100, Martin Zobel-Helas
<zobel@ftbfs.de> wrote:
[...]
> It is. The missing packages are FTBFS due to insufficient
> build-dependencies. The build-logs for all packages are, as advertised,
> on experimental.debian.net.
>
> All packages that can be autobuilt on i386 have been autobuilt, and that
> was finished more than a week ago. But nice to hear that "nothing" has
> happened.

The original poster certainly was not aware of the experimental.debian.net
site. I have seen it announced on some mailing lists, but not too many sites
are linking to it, thus it is not easy to find while browsing.

In google:

link:http://www.debian.org -> 90.000 pages
link:http://www.alioth.debian.org -> 10.000 pages
link:http://buildd.debian.org -> 83 pages