If I play piano while my computer starts up, /dev/dsp disappears !

    My computer is connected to my piano through a
usb-midi cable. If I use my
piano while the computer starts up, whether /dev/dsp
is renamed to /dev/dsp1, or it
simply disappears! I'm using a Debian Etch weekly
build from 13 January 2006. If I
do an `lsmod', all snd-* modules are loaded as usual.
What is happening? I did not
post this on bugs.debian.org as I do not know in which
package the bug is. Thanks
in advance for answering me.

Do You Yahoo!?
En finir avec le spam? Yahoo! Courriel vous offre la meilleure protection possible contre les messages non nollicités
http://mail.yahoo.ca Yahoo! Courriel