Re: xdelta, "grave" bug 147187, time left

On Thu, Jan 18, 2007 at 09:03:16PM -0700, LaMont Jones wrote:
> I hadn't seen the mail that added the patch to the bug report - I'll
> work on xdelta this weekend.

that patch should fix interoperability between 64 and 32 bit

I dont know if it addresses security implications...

> thanks

thank you

if interoperability would be achived , that would really help
my debdelta project

a.

--
Andrea Mennucc

"The EULA sounds like it was written by a team of lawyers who want to tell
me what I can't do, and the GPL sounds like it was written by a human
being who wants me to know what I can do."
Anonymous,    http://www.securityfocus.com/columnists/420