Re: Rebirth of Status of Maintainer's packages and bugs and more

Hi Everyone,

I really liked the karma page
http://io.debian.net/~tar/bugstats/?filter

and was upset to see that it is not updated regularly. So bothered
Gürkan to discover that the main reason seems to be the necessity to
fetch thousands of pages from debian BTS system and others, which places
a lot of burden on the network and local resources to temporarily store
the results for processing.

So, now my silly question follows, isn't there any way to get read-only
access to at least BTS on some lower level (eg direct access to
DB) to implement more efficient querying of the data?

--
                                  .-.
                   Linux User    ^^-^^    [175555]