Re: ITP: lhapdf -- Les Houches Accord PDF Interface

On Wed, Jan 17, 2007 at 11:07:51AM +0100, Gürkan Sengün wrote:
>  This provides a unified and easy to use interface to modern PDF sets. It
>  is designed to work not only with individual PDF sets but also with the
> more recent multiple "error" sets.

Could you please explain what a PDF is in this context? I assumed it had to
do with the Portable Document Format (.pdf), but after reading the
description it looks more like something used for statistics...

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: http://www.sesse.net/