Re: Etch Software RAID Upgrade Trouble & Suggested Installer Improvements

also sprach Roberto C. Sanchez <roberto@connexer.com> [2007.01.07.0456 +0100]:
> Well, at the least it should scan for partitions marked as a RAID
> and prompt the user whether or not to start the set.

Other than the partition type, there's no way to do this, and
setting the partition type is not always desirable.

Anyway, check out /usr/share/mdadm/startall, which I hope to migrate
to the udeb after etch. Then you can just call the script and have
all arrays assembled.

NP: The Flower Kings / Paradox Hotel (Disc 2)