Re: RFC: Proposal for official screenshot repo

Indeed, given applications are not good examples for this matter.
Although it would be somewhat a waste of bandwidth, but having a
screenshot of a CLI application with output its produces for a typical
use case sounds like a good idea IMHO.

Or, to make it less waste, I suggest to allow for a 'screenshot' to be
of .txt format, where CLI applications would have a terminal output from
a few typical use cases outputs. IMHO those would be quite useful to
assess the interest of a user to a given package.

--
                                  .-.
                   Linux User    ^^-^^    [175555]