Re: Troubleshooting using Debian developer machines

"Shaun Jackman" <sjackman@gmail.com> writes:

> Monotone has a bug (#404616) that seems to only affect powerpc. I
> don't have access to a powerpc machine myself, so I'd like to use
> bruckner.debian.org to troubleshoot the bug. How do I use the Etch
> chroot on bruckner to install monotone and its dependencies and run
> monotone without root access to bruckner?

Send an email to debian-admin, and ask for it to be installed in the
chroot?

On the unlikely chance that doesn't work out, mail me your SSH public
key in a signed and encrypted mail, and I'll create you an account on
my powerpc system (but you'll need IPv6 connectivity to ssh in).

Regards,
Roger

--
  .''`.  Roger Leigh